The Accreditation Committee has published a list of accredited programs.
The Accreditation Committee started to accredit Registered Training Organisations (RTO) and programs under the National Law in 2014 and continues this work in 2016. Please note that accredited programs need to be approved by the Board before graduates can be registered.
The Accreditation Committee has assessed the following RTO’s delivery of the HLT40213 Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care Practice qualification and accredited their HLT40213 programs:
- Aboriginal Health College at its Little Bay, New South Wales campus
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia at its Highgate, Western Australia campus
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education at its Batchelor, Northern Territory campus
- Health Industry Training at its Hervey Bay, Queensland campus
- Marr Mooditj Training Inc at its Waterford, Western Australia campus
- TAFE NSW Riverina Institute at its Albury, Griffith and Wagga Wagga, New South Wales campuses
- TAFE NSW Western Institute at its Broken Hill, Dubbo and Orange, New South Wales campuses
- TAFE Queensland North at its Manunda, Mt Isa, Thursday Island and Townsville Queensland campuses
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation Inc at its Collingwood, Victoria campus
The Accreditation Committee’s schedule of accreditation assessments currently extends into 2017. The Accreditation Committee is currently assessing the following RTOs and their delivery of the HLT40213 Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care Practice qualification:
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
- TAFE NSW North Coast Institute
- TAFE NSW Western Sydney Institute
- Wirraka Maya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
The Accreditation Committee anticipates the following RTOs will apply for accreditation in either late 2016 or 2017:
- Bega Garnbirringu Aboriginal Corporation
- Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services Council
A list of ATSIHPBA approved programs is published on the Approved Programs of Study on the AHPRA website.